Ah yes, another week comes to an end, but you didn't think it was lacking Android news, did you? Odds are you missed something this week, but since we like to take care of you we recapped the week, so let's take a look below at some of what you may have missed.
- Logitech unveils the Mini Boombox: Rocking and talking via Bluetooth for $99
- iOS finally gets a native gmail app, but is it as good as Android's?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S review
- AT&T gets its first LTE smartphones -- the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and HTC Vivid
- Bell to carry the Optimus Eye, aka Optimus LTE
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q to be available Nov. 2
- HTC Raider now available from Bell
- Hands-on with the HTC Rezound (updated with video)
- Boost Mobile drops the ZTE Warp down to $199
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) caught on camera