What a week we have had here, and around the country. With the ongoing Lloyd contest, we hope all you kept him safe during the hurricane, and everyone made it through free of damage. Let's take a look below at some of what you may have missed this past week.
- Samsung announces new smartphone naming strategy, four new Gingerbread phones
- HTC Merge contest continues with Lloyd on a stick
- Hurricane Irene pushes Samsung's U.S. Galaxy S II event to Tuesday
- LG announces the Optimus Sol with 3.8-inch 'Ultra AMOLED' display
- Samsung releases new U.S. Galaxy S II teaser
- AT&T Samsung Impulse might be 4G ... but which kind of 4G?
- HTC Vigor pictures leaked, looks like the Droid Incredible's big brother
- HTC Holiday caught again on camera, 4.5 inches of LTE heading for AT&T
- Canadian XOOMs to begin receiving Android 3.1 update today
- À la carte 3G/4G data on the EVO View 4G now available
- ThinkPad on sale now through Lenovo, ships on Aug. 29
- Nook Color updated to Version 1.3, brings access to Nook magazines
- HTC Puccini spotted, AT&T LTE confirmed once again
- Vizio 8" tablet first of its kind to support Hulu Plus
- Sony Tablet S2 to be called Tablet P when it launches?
- Filed under: