What a week. Over a dozen pages of news, a nice new contest, and way more news then we can handle. Let's take a look below at some of what happened this past week.
- Google acquiring Motorola Mobility, wants to “supercharge the Android ecosystem”
- Super AMOLED HD news spawns new round of October Nexus Prime rumors
- And then there were three [the competition] -- HP to shut down webOS device operations
- Moving from webOS to Android [From the Forums]
- Android Central goes back to school
- Contest: Win a free Verizon-branded HTC Merge by taking Lloyd on the road
- Motorola announces the Defy+
- Fusion Garage’s Grid 4 smartphone specs and features
- HTC Ruby may be the HTC Amaze 4G when it launches
- Samsung Celox, an LTE-toting Galaxy phone, captured on camera
- Motorola Droid HD makes the Droid Bionic look downright thick
- Did Apple tamper with evidence in the German Apple v. Samsung case?
- ViewPad 10Pro by Viewsonic whets both Windows 7 and Froyo appetites
- HTC Puccini tablet coming to AT&T as 'HTC Jetstream'?
- Filed under: