After a fun-filled week which happened to include a great reader meet-up, we have to say hello to Monday again shortly. This means that lots of news has flowed through our stream, and if you have a life outside of our site then you may have missed something. Let's take a look below at some of what you may have missed this past week.
- Catch Andy Rubin's tease during the Google IO keynote?
- Android Quick App: Plants vs. Zombies
- Android Market adds Google's new +1 button
- HTC soon to launch HTCdev Developer Center, OpenSense SDK
- The post where we bring the party to you ...
- Sprint EVO 3D aiming for the fourth week of June?
- Motorola Droid 3 appears in Verizon device management pages
- Pantech Crossover hits AT&T on June 5
- LG Optimus Black Review
- HTC Sensation review (European version)
- ASUS unveils the Padfone -- a tablet/phone hybrid
- OfficeMax appears poised to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1, too
- Archos to announce Gen 9 tablets, invite suggests Market and Honeycomb
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to be available in NYC on June 8, nationwide June 17
- HTC EVO View 4G headed to Sprint on June 24th
- 10.1 inch Toshiba Thrive coming in July, and priced right
- Filed under: