Another crazy week has come to an end, and we finally got to see up close and personal an in depth look at Honeycomb. Phil ventured off to Cali to get us some great information, which can be recapped here, and well it looks like it has some amazing stuff in store for the tablet market. Let's take a look at some of what you may have missed over the course of the past week below.
- Google's Honeycomb even recap
- Gingerbread web browser security flaw exposed, and explained (us, worry?)
- Android 2.1 and up now on 90 percent of all Android devices
- Angry Birds update brings 30 new levels
- Another look at the upcoming HTC 'Saga'
- HTC Inspire 4G interactive demo found online
- Samsung bringing a portrait QWERTY to Sprint?
- T-Mobile presents the Galaxy S 4G
- Hands-on with the HTC Inspire 4G
- HTC Merge (yeah, really) passes the FCC, still headed to Alltel?