As another week comes to an end it is time to take a look back at some of the never ending Android news. Trying to keep up with all this news can be a full time job in and of itself, so it's no wonder some of you miss the news during the week. Let's take a look at some of the fun we had this week and see what you may have missed.
- How-To: Sync music and videos from your computer (aka iTunes)
- Verizon Fascinate review
- Windows Phone 7 launches with a slew of devices [the competition]
- Mozilla needs you to help beta test Firefox mobile for Android
- T-Mobile G2 reportedly getting an OTA update to enable Wifi calling // T-Mobile: What G2 update?
- Verizon Galaxy Tab fact sheet leaks
- HTC Merge hands-on video
- Nexus One finally gets FM radio, thanks to CyanogenMod, MIUI
- T-Mobile lowers data cap, will throttle speeds for those who continue to exceed
- Motorola acknowledges Froyo issues on Droid X
- T-Mobile G2 review
- Ice Cream to follow Honeycomb in the Android dessert lineup, Forbes says
- Filed under: