The end of the week, already? What a slow week, under 10 devices announced and released, ugh. Okay, so seriously, the news just never ends, we are seeing new devices announced what feels daily, new applications hitting the market, and tons of great new Android development. Let's take a look at what you may have missed this week.
- HTC Bee and Lexikon specs begin to leak out
- A few more details emerge about Droid Pro, White Droid 2 and a Motorola tablet
- Adobe AIR coming to Android in Q4 2010
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 now final for the Nexus One
- Why parents will love Google TV
- Adobe's full Google TV demonstration
- Android devices to surge past 55 million, Digitimes says
- Newest Google apps bring welcome changes to Gmail
- Asus Eee Pad scheduled for March '11 launch
- Congress to mandate FM radio recievers in all cell phones?
- After 'Gingerbread,' next Android version to be called 'Honeycomb?'
- Google calendar sync now to support Outlook 2010
- Leaked Froyo for the Droid X emerges, we go hands-on
- Motorola Droid 2 review
- Hands-on with the Sprint Epic 4G