What a week, yet again. Once the Ice Cream Sandwich event became official many of you probably were so excited that you may have missed some more of what happened. Let's check out some more of what Phil and Anndrew brought us from CTIA, and some other stuff from this week.
- Are they phones? Are they tablets?
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 hands on
- Samsung and Google reschedule the Ice Cream Sandwich media event to Oct. 19 in Hong Kong
- Google Voice slowly gaining MMS support
- AT&T announces the Pantech Pocket / We go hands on
- AT&T announces the Samsung DoubleTime
- AT&T announces the Samsung Captivate Glide
- HTC Amaze 4G hands-on
- Hands-on with the Samsung Stratosphere
- Hands-on with the AT&T Impulse 4G
- Motorola Atrix 2 hands on
- Motorola Spyder and Xoom 2 appear again in new images
- Hands-on with the T-Mobile Springboard with Google
- Velocity Micro brings 2 affordable Android tablets with the T408 and T410 (updated with new pricing)
- We have waited, and here it is ... CM7 (Alpha) for the HP Touchpad
- Motorola Xoom Family Edition is official, coming Oct. 16 for $379
- X10 AirPad mini-review
WeChat ban has been blocked by U.S. District Court
The Trump administration's ban on WeChat was set to go into effect today, but a U.S. district court judge just blocked it.
These are the best games for your Android phone
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
Digital Wellbeing has been forgotten, but we need it now more than ever
Two years ago, the digital hygiene movement was in full swing. Now, during the pandemic, the idea of using our phones less has been abandoned, but should we bring it back?
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.