Demolition Dash has just made the leap to Android with a launch on the Amazon Appstore. The endless running game puts players in control of Zilla, a monster that has recently awoken from an ancient slumber and is now eager to wreak some havoc in cities across the world. Although Zilla has his Disney-esque charm, there's are plenty of explosions and panicking military personnel to keep the game entertaining for us older folks. Here's a quick run-down of the features.
- Two game modes guarantee hours of lasting fun - World Rampage, with 24 stages, and now: Endless Run
- Training mode: casual, relaxed pace for both newbies and connoisseurs!
- Control Zilla with just two buttons - easy to play but challenging to master!
- Physics-based destruction: smash everything in the cities to bits
- High-quality sound effects with matching music in each city
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian - little Zilla is a cosmopolitan!
Having the games locked down to Amazon is a bit of a pain for us international folks, but I'm sure once the exclusivity period is up, we'll see it on Google Play soon enough. Until then, Demolition Dash can be found over here on Amazon for $1.99.
- Filed under: