Vodafone is rolling out a new campaign through which the carrier is offering discounts on its monthly as well as pay-as-you-go plans for select devices. Dubbed the Affordable Smartphone Campaign, the promotion is valid starting today and will run through June 30th.
Here's the line-up of eligible devices (monthly plans require a 24-month contract):
- Vodafone Smart 4 mini – reduced from £50 to £45 (pay-as-you-go)
- Nokia Lumia 520 – was £75, now offered at £65 (pay-as-you-go)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini – down from £150 to £120 for the pay-as-you-go plan, monthly plan reduced from £17 to £13
- Motorola Moto G – monthly plan of £11 (down from £13)
- Sony Xperia E1 – monthly plan of £11 (down from £13)
- HTC Desire 310 – monthly plan of £11 (down from £13)
Vodafone is also offering 30 days of free unlimited data to its pay-as-you-go customers buying their first Freedom Freebee plan. The promotion, called Find Your Feet, allows you to view your data consumption habits and find the best plan suited to your needs.
If you're buying a new 12-month or 24-month contract, Vodafone is offering a three month Data Test Drive offer, through which you can get unlimited data. Based on your data usage habits, you can determine the monthly plan after the three-month period.