AT&T has brought back its Buy One, Get One promotion with select phones, allowing you to get a second phone for free through bill credits when buying one. To make the deal even sweeter, AT&T is will also throw in a free Gear S2 (or slash the price of the Gear S2 Classic to just $50) when buying a new Galaxy smartphone. There are a number of catches with this promotion, like the free phone has to be on a new line of service, the two phones must be from the same manufacturer, and more.
From AT&T's announcement:
- Purchase both phones on either AT&T Next Every Year, AT&T Next or, for business customers, on Equipment Installment Plans (EIP):
- Both phones must be from the same manufacturer.
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone needs to be a new line.
- The phones may be bought on any combination of AT&T Next (30-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month), AT&T Next Every Year (24-month contract for up to $695 or $28.96 a month), or for business customers only, EIP (24-month contract for up to $695 or $23.17 a month) or EIP (36-month contract for up to $695 or $19.31 a month).
Included in the offers are Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 active, LG G5 and the LG V10. The offer is available through August 31, so be sure to visit your local AT&T store if you are interested in this deal.