If you are now playing the just released Ubisoft action game Assassin's Creed Unity for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, you may be interested in a newly released Android app for the game that offers some help and extra features.
Here's a look at what this companion app brings to the table:
- INTERACTIVE WORLD MAP - Paris at the tips of your fingers. Navigate around a fully 3D map, place a Helix marker to plan your missions, easily locate yourself, your Co-op friends and enemies, and see map updates, all in real time.
- GLYPH PUZZLES - As you progress in Assassin's Creed Unity, discover famous Paris landmarks on the Companion World Map, and solve their hidden glyph puzzles to unlock exclusive Nomad Brotherhood missions.
- NOMAD BROTHERHOOD - Only in the Companion, manage your own Assassins and send your Nomad Brotherhood on missions. Your success will unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin's Creed Unity!
- HEATMAPS - Detailed community Heatmaps for each mission show the paths taken by other players, including conflicts they faced and kills they made, allowing you to better plan your strategies.
- EQUIPMENT - View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin's Creed Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect your abilities.
- DATABASE - Training tips, tutorials and Database entries unlocked in Assassin's Creed Unity can be consulted at your convenience.
- GEAR - View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin's Creed Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect Arno's skills.
Which platform are you using to play Assassin's Creed Unity?