Microsoft continues to release new apps for the Android platform and today its Garage division has launched two more apps, Sprightly and Kaizala, in the Google Play Store. Both apps are targeting business and enterprise users in very different ways.
Sprightly has been designed to help businesses quickly create marketing and promotional content like e-cards, flyers, catalogs and more:
Describe your products in a catalog or share pricelists with your buyers. Send ecards to your family, friends & customers on festive occasions Share content on digital platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp and reach out to your audience. With "Collections", reusing images and content has never been easier. All the images and text you use on Sprightly are stored in your collections. You can now quickly create new flyers, catalogs & more using collections in just a few taps"
Kaizala is a chat app that's been made to help users on the go keep track of items and other team members. The app offers both group and and private chat support:
- Share or Request location updates - keep track of where your team members are with one-tap location share
- Share photo with location - Share current photo along with location information
- Bill Submit - Capture and share bill photo along with other information to manage your bills on the move
- Create & Assign Jobs - Assign and track status of Jobs
- Capture Availability - Request and share availability on any future date
- Share Attachments - Easily share images