Google's Q2 2013 earnings are in, and the earnings call itself is just minutes away. The big strokes:
- Revenue was up 19 percent over the second quarter of 2012 at $14.11 billion.
- On the advertising side, cost per click fell about 6 percent over Q2 2012.
- Motorola saw $998 million in revenue but still had an operating loss of $342 million.
- Google reported $54.4 billion in cash on hand.
- Headcount fell from 53,891 as of March 31 to 44,777 as of June 30.
Google's stock closed Thursday at 910.68, down 7.87.
Be sure to join us for the earnings call and live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.