The week following CES always feels like a slow one, especially considering how much Android news we saw come out of this years event. While there wasn't a million new device announcements, or any new Gingerbread roll outs, there was still a bunch of great news from this week, so let's take a look at some of what you may have missed.
- Android Central's best of CES 2011
- Magically beam TV to and from Android
- LogMeIn update brings optimization for tablets
- Motorola Droid Bionic Quadrant testing shows some impressive numbers
- MyTouch 3G 3.5 Jack and MyTouch Fender LE Froyo rollout to start Jan. 12
- MeeGo and Ubuntu ported to the Samsung Nexus S
- Samsung SCH-R910 -- MetroPCS' first Android LTE phone?
- HTC EVO Shift 4G review
- Motorola Atrix 4G full ad video now posted online
- Samsung Forte is an LTE device headed to MetroPCS
- LG Axis now available from Alltel Wireless
- Motorola i886 runs some form of Android -- without a touchscreen?