Pebble has pushed an update to the Pebble Time for Android users, bringing some new features and functionality. The update, which bumps it up to version 3.4, fixes the issue some users experienced of not being notified of incoming calls, as well as adding some new functionality, and changing the layout. The full list of changes for version 3.4 include:
- New look and feel: Enjoy a streamlined layout, simpler menus, and easier access to watchfaces, apps, and notifications settings.
- Do more with Calendar events: Act on incoming calendar invites (accept, decline, cancel, etc.) or on existing events in your timeline.
- Incoming calls not appearing on your watch in time? This update fixes it :)
- Better notification handling when a lot are left on a paired device's lock screen.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements to version 3.3.0.
You can grab the latest version of Pebble Time for Android from Google Play now.