Google just announced its Q2 2011 earnings. And, guess what -- they're up. Up some 32 percent over Q2 2010, to be exact. The big strokes:
- Total revenue was at a record $9.03 billion, a 32 percent increase over the $6.82 billion earned for the second three months of 2010.
- GAAP net income was $2.51 billion, up from $1.84 billion in Q2 2010.
- Operating income was $2.88 billion, or 32 percent of total revenue, up from $2.37 billion for Q2 2010.
- Cash (and cash equivalents and marketable securities) were $39.1 billion.
- Google's employee total rose to 28,768 as of June 30, 211, up from 26,316 as of March 31, 2011. Net growth was 450 FTE.
That's the big stuff. Hit the source link if you really need more. We're staying tuned for the Q&A, which on occasion can get juicy.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.