Fossil's 2nd-gen Q smartwatches are now available at Amazon for as little as $127.50, which is a huge discount. These normally sell for between $255 and $275 and but did recently see a price drop to $93 for a few hours.
These Android Wear-powered smartwatches can deliver your notifications to your wrist, track your steps, and much more with ease. The Android Wear 2.0 update is already available for this model as well. If you've been considering trying out a smartwatch, but couldn't swallow the price tags, you won't want to miss out on these deals.
The options available at this price include:
- White Silicone Fossil Q - $127.50
- Leather Fossil Q Founder - $127.50
- Dark Brown Leather Fossil Q - $127.50
- Stainless Steel Fossil Q - $137.50
- Stainless Steel Fossil Q Wander - $137.50
- Leather Q Wander 3rd-gen - $178.50
- Stainless Steel Fossil Q Venture - $189
- Stainless Steel Fossil Q Explorist - $192.50
If you can't find a watch band color or style that you like, don't worry. There are a lot of other band options available, like these silicon sports options or this Milanese loop band. You should also probably invest in a screen protector to keep the display safe from scratches and cracks.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is a huge discount, and by far the lowest price we've seen on these watches. It's a great way to get started in the Android Wear space without a huge investment, and they look great as well!
- Things to know before you buy! - There are a few different options at this price, and if you don't see one with a band you want, you can always buy a band that you like and replace the existing one with it.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.