Whether you spend the majority of your day at home, or at an office, odds are that there is a Wifi network that is available for you to connect your device to, the only thing that holds some people back is how? Setting up a Wifi network is quite simple, and can be done in about 2 minutes from your device.
- Open up the settings on the device
- Go to Wireless & Networks
- If Wi-Fi is unchecked, tap the empty box.
- After scanning is complete, click on name of the network
- If there is a lock next to the signal you will need to enter a password
- Click Connect
- Your 3G indicator should change and become a wireless connection
Setup is pretty simple, and the best part is that you are able to save many different connections, so if you are bouncing from place to place, one they are set up it will auto connect upon entering again. Keep in mind with the changing of all these data plans that your use of data while on Wifi won't count against you, so be sure to get all of the networks set up on your device before you forget!
- Filed under:
- Tips and Guides
|Rate this tip:|