Have a Samsung Galaxy Indulge on MetroPCS? Wondering what that update you just got entails? We've got you covered, folks. Here's what's coming in over the air:
- Handset will display 4G icon at all times when connected to the 4G network.
- While powered on, handset will reconnect to the 4G network after it loses connectivity
- Version of the LTE modem will display correctly (no longer as “Unknown”).
- Customers can now turn off GPS location storing when taking pictures.
- Fixed issue where customers could not launch the Camera via the camera key after they removed the handset’s battery while in “preview” mode.
- Updated software so that the correct message thread and conversations load according to the customer’s selection.
- Fixed issue where the handset sends an SMS to the wrong contact.
And that's, that, folks. Pretty simple stuff. If you want the whole lowdown, head on past the break, where we've got the play by play.
More: Galaxy Indulge hands-on. Thanks, anon!
- Filed under: