Netflix app update

Just a quick heads up that the Netflix Android app has been updated to support Ice Cream Sandwich devices, as well as get a few bugfixes. Go snag it now in the Android Market. We've got download links after the break.

 
There are 13 comments

RaiderWill says:

With Verizon's Unlimited Internet Access Package.. You Bet I Will..

Blazing on my 1,300 mhz Droid Charge.. Awaiting KAL-EL....

hmmm says:

Is Kal-El going to be as awesome as Tegra 2 was?

RaiderWill says:

Hey hmmm.. For the Gamer? Oh Yes.. It's either 3 or 4 times stronger.. Gpu's are going to be 10 cores! you should check out some of the Nvidia Demos.. World's ahead of the 3D gaming you are getting now on our current smartphones.. My Charge has an incrdible screen but you combine Cooler Running 28nm 5-Core Processors ( The 5th Core will handle Idle and simple request improving batterylife bigtime ) and 10 core Gpu's for Video Processing along with SuperAmoled HD Screens, And you are talking about a QUANTUM leap ahead of the phones you can buy today.. Including the Nexus.. For me if I am going to drop $600.00 to $800.00 on a telephone, it will be for a KAL-EL based phone.. Outside of having Dual-Cores My Charge does everything just as fast as any phone you can buy right now.. NOT BENCHMARKS but "REAL WORLD" use.. I am running the GummyCharge 2.0 Rom and Imoseyon's 4.0 Kernel I am overclocked STABLE at 1,300 mhz.. Using TSM Parts & GO Launcher EX Trust Me.. its damn fast... Can't see the Nexus this Close to CES 2012 (21 days away..) and the Debut of KAL-EL.. And with any of these phones, you better have a hell of a lot more than a 2 Gig Data Package.. or all you will be able to do is show people how fast the phone flips pages... Hope this helps you hmmm Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!

Deegan says:

I just fell asleep...

RaiderWill says:

I Like That !!! Very Funny!!!

Still Blazing Though.. At 1,300 mhz... Smooth as Silk..

Just waiting for.... Well.. You Know Who!!!!

mthawg87 says:

Now if we can get Flash and HBO GO

peterochford says:

Have they enabled hardware acceleration yet? No? Sigh.

Seriously, their UI lag is p-a-i-n-f-u-l, and extremely mistake-prone.

(To clarify, this is on 3.1/3.2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Xoom. The update does run a bit smoother on my ICS AOSP NS4G.)

dlcullen says:

THIS is why the Nexus was delayed forever, I mean Verizon is looking at buy Netflix, right?!

whitecomet says:

att would be sol if big red gets netflk

Glenuendo says:

Wait, people still use Netflix?

05 TypeS DC5 says:

yup, I use use it about 70% on my ps3 the other 30% i use to play Modern Warfare 3.

EvilMonkey says:

Ditto! I think he was just making a failed dig at them though. Obviously still bitter.

Only about 25 million people still use Netflix. Yep, that's more people than use Comcast.

Kodros says:

"YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA
Allows an application to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information."

So, why does Netflix need this permission?