ESPN has released its official fantasy football app in the Android Market. This is good timing with the NFL season right around the corner. With the ESPN Fantasy Football 2011 app, Android users can manage their fantasy teams on-the-go, working to win that championship. With their fantasy baseball app, ESPN released a free and a paid version for $4.99. This time around, however, there is only a free version, which should make the millions of fantasy football players very happy.
Here are the features of the app:
- Team Management: Start/bench players, add, drop, and claim players off waivers, propose, accept or reject trades with other managers
- FantasyCast Live Scoring and Stats: Real-time scoring and detailed information for all your matchups.
- Personalized Push Notifications for injuries, substitutions, and scoring updates.
- Fantasy News, Videos and Tweets from ESPN’s fantasy analysts.
- View and post messages to your league’s message board
So for all of you who play fantasy football through ESPN, this is a must have app. Just sign-in with your ESPN log-in once the app is installed to access all of your teams. Drafts have been ongoing for the last few weeks, so if you need to check up on your roster or preview players that you're considering drafting, hit up the links after the break.
- Filed under: