What a week. If you blinked at all you missed something fun about the Nexus S, Gingerbread, or one of the million other device updates we saw. Weeks like this really help us see just how much Android is taking over, and with over 300,000 Android activations daily, we don't expect the trend to slow at all. Let's take a look at some of the news from the past week that you may have missed.
- Hands-on with the new Android Market
- Google doodles going mobile
- Gingerbread SDK is released! Update: Video / Developers have new toys to play with
- 'Will my phone get Gingerbread?' Here's our official unofficial upgrade list
- Android activations now number over 300,000 daily, Andy Rubin tweets
- Get the Gingerbread launcher now
- Gmail app updated with better reply, priority inbox features
- Droid X getting non-Gingerbread update
- Best Buy Nexus S site goes live, again / Available Dec 16 with pricing announced
- Motorola Droid getting another update -- it's not Gingerbread
- U.S. Cellular to launch LG Optimus U
- Nexus S and Gingerbread video gallery
- Video: Andy Rubin with the Motorola tablet and Honeycomb
- Notion Ink Adam tablet -- all six variants -- available for preorder later today
Review: Skip the HP Pro c640 Chromebook Enterprise for the HP x360 14c
There are a plethora of business-grade Chromebooks on the market today, which means that even though this middle child of HP's Enterprise Chromebook lineup fails to measure up, there are other good options to be found with higher quality and lower prices.
The Galaxy S20 FE has already stolen the Galaxy S21's thunder
When the Galaxy S21 launches it will go head to head with the Note 20 Ultra on the high-end and the S20 FE on the low end. That's a tough spot to be in.
Review: ECOVACS Deebot OZMO U2 Pro is perfect for tackling pesky pet hair
ECOVACS recently released the Deebot OZMO U2 Pro. But is this a robot vacuum worthy of purchasing?
Dropping the Note 20 Ultra would be a disaster. Protect it with a case!
Whether you prefer a heavy-duty case or a thin and shiny variety that catches the light just right, there's a great Note 20 Ultra case out there for everyone.