We continue to wait for the Android 2.1 update to come to the Samsung Moment, but there is still a maintenance fix rolling out. If you gone to a Sprint Store to do it, you can now install it yourself. Here's what's being fixed:
- Network Assist GPS to allow indoor location fix.
- Updates to several third-party apps, including Visual Voicemail, NFL, NASCAR and Sprint TV.
- Change to Emergency Dial on lock screen.
- Hard reset available in recovery mode: remove and reinsert battery; press volume down, send and end keys until reboot option pops up; scroll to wipe data/factory reset; press OK.
- Various improvements to battery life.
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
The best Bluetooth speakers to pair with your Amazon Echo Input
The Amazon Echo Input can do some great things for Alexa users — but in order to make it really shine, you'll need some great Bluetooth speakers to go with it. We've compiled some of the best Bluetooth speakers that you might want to pair with your Echo Input.