If you've been tempted to pick up a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro or Note Pro tablet but have been put off by the hefty asking price, you may want to take a look at Amazon's latest set of discounts for the highly-specced slates. The online retail giant has slashed the price of the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1 and 12.2, as well as their stylus-toting siblings the Note Pro 12.2 and Note 10.1 2014 Edition, with discounts ranging from between $50 and $100. Here's how things break down —
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 — $349.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 — $429.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 — $549.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 — $649.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (16GB) — $479.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (32GB) — $529.99 ($70 off)
While the Note 10.1 2014 Edition isn't technically a "Pro" slate, it offers similar specs to the rest of Samsung's high-end tablet lineup. The Note 10.1 was recently updated to Android 4.4 KitKat in the U.S., having launched on Jelly Bean in late 2013.
As for the rest, the Tab Pro 8.4 is perhaps the most tempting proposition at just under $350, and it's also the most portable of Samsung's Pro series devices. Still on the fence? Check out our review of Samsung's Pro tablets and the Note 10.1 2014 Edition.