Well this day has been full of Samsung rumors and it's about to get a lot juicier. How about a flagship device that will launch early next year?
Here are the rumored specs:
- 4.3 or 4.5-inch Super-AMOLED (described as Super-AMOLED 2)
- 8 MP with Auto-focus and LED flash
- 1.2 GHz processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1080p video capture and playback
- Described as a 'universal e-book reader'
- 14.4Mbps HSDPA / 5.76Mbps HSUPA
So who is intrigued by this device? Sounds like we are in for a good few months for high-end Android devices. [Engadget]
- Filed under: