The Pebble app on Android has had a relatively rocky start since the revamped version 2.0 was announced, but the latest update to version 2.0.15 of the app is promising to fix many common issues. Folks who have experienced intermittent Bluetooth connections, crashes, troubles pairing and issues using multiple Pebble devices should see many of their worries put to rest with the latest update.
The full changelog:
- Improved overall stability
- Improved performance in app load times and responsiveness
- Improved Bluetooth connection reliability, especially for sports and fitness applications
- Support for selecting a Pebble from multiple paired Pebbles
- Ability to connect to a Pebble when there is no internet connection
- Added notifications for firmware updates (when app is foregrounded)
The latest update is available in the Play Store now from the link at the top of this post.
- Related devices: