Stability said to be improved 'considerably'
The folks at Pebble have pushed out an update for the Android beta app, and it looks like a lot of the kinks have been addressed. Usually, we see a list of changes followed by an equally long list of issues, but this time around there is only one known issue remaining.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
Source: Pebble Developers Blog