Does the background on your Samsung Galaxy S4 need sprucing up? Here's how to change wallpapers.
If you’re trying to get a new look for your Samsung Galaxy S4, we can help you change out the wallpaper really easily. Not only can you set a wallpaper for the home screen, but you can set a different (or the same one) for your lock screen as well.
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired
- Tap your wallpaper source. Gallery will let you look through your entire library of images, including camera, saved pictures, and screenshots. Live wallpapers are animated and interactive. Wallpapers will present the preloaded wallpaper options.
- When picking from the gallery, set the appropriate cropping by tapping and dragging the boxes.The outlines show how much of the image will be visible when the phone is held upright or sideways.
- Tap Done in the top-right when you’re happy with the crop scheme.
If you’re looking for new wallpapers to use, be sure to check out our free gallery! If you’ve got any problems with this process, let us know in the comments!