We've gotten a sneak peek at some new features coming to Google+ as a whole, and the Android app just got itself a nice little update. Here's what's new:
- Start a hangout from a Messenger conversation
- New design of the photos album view
- People suggestions when composing a Messenger conversation
- New icons to show which photos have been uploaded to Google+ via Instand Upload
- Ability to leave one-to-one Messenger Conversations
- Bug fixes
Snag the update in the Market now, or at the links after the break.