- Free map update – the latest NAVTEQ street maps
- Google search – CoPilot’s Local Search is now powered by Google
- Android integration – allowing tasks such as navigating to an address in an email
- New info display – including Current Road
- Themes – four new free colour schemes are available*
- Drive for a cause – a paid-for pink theme in support of Breast Cancer Awareness (all proceeds go to charity)*
- Numerous user interface enhancements
The uber-expensive European versions have been updated, as well as the bare-bones free version, though the South Africa, New Zealand, and Australian versions are still a bit behind. We've got a full review of t CoPilot Live here, and will have a Q&A with the devs going up sometime this week.
Anybody using CoPilot regularly? How does it fare compared to the core Google Maps experience? Is there any room for third-party GPS apps when Android provides a fairly robust one out of the box?