The week following CES always feels like a slow one, especially considering how much Android news we saw come out of this years event. While there wasn't a million new device announcements, or any new Gingerbread roll outs, there was still a bunch of great news from this week, so let's take a look at some of what you may have missed.
- Android Central's best of CES 2011
- Magically beam TV to and from Android
- LogMeIn update brings optimization for tablets
- Motorola Droid Bionic Quadrant testing shows some impressive numbers
- MyTouch 3G 3.5 Jack and MyTouch Fender LE Froyo rollout to start Jan. 12
- MeeGo and Ubuntu ported to the Samsung Nexus S
- Samsung SCH-R910 -- MetroPCS' first Android LTE phone?
- HTC EVO Shift 4G review
- Motorola Atrix 4G full ad video now posted online
- Samsung Forte is an LTE device headed to MetroPCS
- LG Axis now available from Alltel Wireless
- Motorola i886 runs some form of Android -- without a touchscreen?
- Motorola reportedly to ship 700,000-800,000 Xoom tablets in first quarter of 2011
- Sprint drops on-contract price of Galaxy Tab to $299
- Asus clears up rumors about no Honeycomb on Eee Pads
- Xoom to have built in barometer - now let's talk about the weather
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
Protect your new, huge Note 20 with one of these cases
The Note 20 may not have a glass back, but that doesn't mean you should let to go around in the chaotic world outside naked. Get a good case and protect your new Note 20 in style!