Here we are, concluding another week in which we did not see any Android 2.3 leaks, or official updates. As we continue to hold our breath for this update, plenty more Android related news continues to flow. Let's take a look at some of the fun information that has been announced over the course of the past week.
- Bootlace creators bringing Froyo to iPhone 4, iPad
- Comcast Xfinity Android app first look
- What we may see in Gingerbread, as tipped at Google IO in May
- Verizon to offer free streaming of NFL games this weekend
- New Snapdragon processors on the way -- snappier speeds lower power use
- Google CEO teases Gingerbread on Samsung Nexus S
- LG Star: Dual-core Tegra 2 in 2011
- Nexus S teaser video now available for your viewing pleasure
- Sprint Samsung Transform review
- Sony Ericsson Anzu X12 gets handled and has its specs revealed
- LG Apex available from US Cellular on Friday
- Will the world phone Droid Pro work on AT&T or T-Mobile in the United States?
- LG Optimus One review
- Acer Liquid E Froyo update available
- AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Tab available Nov. 21 for $649; data starts at $15 a month
- US Cellular to offer Galaxy Tab on Nov. 19 -- $399 on contract after rebate
- Sprint Galaxy Tab updated to address Exchage policy?
- Enhance your Galaxy Tab experience by adding Bluetooth keyboard, mouse
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now available on Bell -- just not in all store locations
- Viewsonic 10" G tablet hits Staples Black Friday ads for only $399
Review: Skip the HP Pro c640 Chromebook Enterprise for the HP x360 14c
There are a plethora of business-grade Chromebooks on the market today, which means that even though this middle child of HP's Enterprise Chromebook lineup fails to measure up, there are other good options to be found with higher quality and lower prices.
The Galaxy S20 FE has already stolen the Galaxy S21's thunder
When the Galaxy S21 launches it will go head to head with the Note 20 Ultra on the high-end and the S20 FE on the low end. That's a tough spot to be in.
Review: ECOVACS Deebot OZMO U2 Pro is perfect for tackling pesky pet hair
ECOVACS recently released the Deebot OZMO U2 Pro. But is this a robot vacuum worthy of purchasing?
Dropping the Note 20 Ultra would be a disaster. Protect it with a case!
Whether you prefer a heavy-duty case or a thin and shiny variety that catches the light just right, there's a great Note 20 Ultra case out there for everyone.