Does the background on your Samsung Galaxy S4 need sprucing up? Here's how to change wallpapers.
If you’re trying to get a new look for your Samsung Galaxy S4, we can help you change out the wallpaper really easily. Not only can you set a wallpaper for the home screen, but you can set a different (or the same one) for your lock screen as well.
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired
- Tap your wallpaper source. Gallery will let you look through your entire library of images, including camera, saved pictures, and screenshots. Live wallpapers are animated and interactive. Wallpapers will present the preloaded wallpaper options.
- When picking from the gallery, set the appropriate cropping by tapping and dragging the boxes.The outlines show how much of the image will be visible when the phone is held upright or sideways.
- Tap Done in the top-right when you’re happy with the crop scheme.
If you’re looking for new wallpapers to use, be sure to check out our free gallery! If you’ve got any problems with this process, let us know in the comments!
5 ways Google could beat Apple One at its own game with a better bundle
Apple One could shake up the digital landscape, but Google has the power and potential to make bigger waves thanks to how much it has on offer right now and the myriad of ways it could combine it into a killer combo.
Galaxy S20 FE appears in real-life images ahead of September 23 launch
YouTuber Jimmy is Promo has posted the first real-life images of Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S20 FE. The phone is slated to be launched at Samsung's virtual Unpacked event on September 23.
The new iPad Air reminds us just how bad most Android tablets really are
A platform lives and dies based on its app catalog. Just ask Microsoft. This is where Android tablets are in a world of hurt.
Make the perfect play with these PS4 sports games
Here are the best sports game that can give you some of the thrills of competition when you can't play outside. They can also let you imagine what the sports of the future might look like or even give you a workout at home. Play competitively or casually with friends.