Does the background on your Samsung Galaxy S4 need sprucing up? Here's how to change wallpapers.
If you’re trying to get a new look for your Samsung Galaxy S4, we can help you change out the wallpaper really easily. Not only can you set a wallpaper for the home screen, but you can set a different (or the same one) for your lock screen as well.
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired
- Tap your wallpaper source. Gallery will let you look through your entire library of images, including camera, saved pictures, and screenshots. Live wallpapers are animated and interactive. Wallpapers will present the preloaded wallpaper options.
- When picking from the gallery, set the appropriate cropping by tapping and dragging the boxes.The outlines show how much of the image will be visible when the phone is held upright or sideways.
- Tap Done in the top-right when you’re happy with the crop scheme.
If you’re looking for new wallpapers to use, be sure to check out our free gallery! If you’ve got any problems with this process, let us know in the comments!
Review: Outcasters isn't a killer-app for Stadia, but it's still pretty fun
Outcasters just released on Google Stadia and is included at no extra-charge for all Pro subscribers. It's not a must-play title by any means, but it still offers plenty of fun with its inventive twist on twin-stick shooting.
Google just made it a lot easier to control your phone with just your voice
Google today announced the launch of a new version of its Voice Access accessibility feature, which will be available on devices running Android 6.0 and above in Beta. It has also announced five more useful new features that will be rolling out to Android devices in the coming weeks.
Did you buy a Moto G phone in 2020?
Moto G phones are some of our favorite budget Android phones on the market. Did you buy one in 2020?
These great cases will keep your Galaxy S8 chugging along for years
The Galaxy S8 is getting up in years, but it's still a great phone. It's also really slippery, so if you want to keep it pristine, grab a case!