Does the background on your Samsung Galaxy S4 need sprucing up? Here's how to change wallpapers.
If you’re trying to get a new look for your Samsung Galaxy S4, we can help you change out the wallpaper really easily. Not only can you set a wallpaper for the home screen, but you can set a different (or the same one) for your lock screen as well.
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired
- Tap your wallpaper source. Gallery will let you look through your entire library of images, including camera, saved pictures, and screenshots. Live wallpapers are animated and interactive. Wallpapers will present the preloaded wallpaper options.
- When picking from the gallery, set the appropriate cropping by tapping and dragging the boxes.The outlines show how much of the image will be visible when the phone is held upright or sideways.
- Tap Done in the top-right when you’re happy with the crop scheme.
If you’re looking for new wallpapers to use, be sure to check out our free gallery! If you’ve got any problems with this process, let us know in the comments!
Buy a Synology NAS to boost your home network storage productivity!
With a network attached storage enclosure, you can easily back up data from all devices on your home network, and you can use it as a powerful media server. With options starting off from just $100, these are the best Synology NAS enclosures for home use.
Google is playing the long game with its hardware company acquisitions
Why does Google keep buying companies that it doesn't always know what to do with?
At this point, Google should just launch the Pixel 4a with the Pixel 5
With delay after delay pushing back the Pixel 4a's launch into July and possibly August, it would make a lot of sense for Google to simply call it the Pixel 5a and launch it alongside the Pixel 5 in October.
Charge faster than ever with these fast chargers for the Fire HD 8 (2020)
Amazon finally smartened up and brought both USB-C and fast charging capabilities to the new Fire HD 8 (2020). As the rest of the world has largely moved away from microUSB, this is a long overdue change, but a welcome one nonetheless. Now that you'll get fast charging on your Fire HD 8 (2020), you'll need a great fast charger and these are our favorites.