Pandora Radio announced an upcoming update late last year, which included a redesign of its mobile apps. The new design was available as a beta to just a fraction of Pandora users, but the update has hit supported Android hardware today.
Following on from the iOS release, which hit the Apple App Store earlier this week, here's the list of changes in the latest version for Android:
- A refreshed look and feel with a brand new design
- New Personalization Icon, providing convenient access to favorite stations
- "Un-thumb" a song, perfect if you mistakingly thumb a song up or down
- New mini-player to allow playback control while browsing around
- Notification and activity feed has been redesigned
It's quite the update and one we recommend everyone who uses Pandora to download right now. It remains interesting how Pandora fares up against the ever-growing competitive market that is music streaming.