LokLok, an app which offers Android smartphone owners a connected lock screen experience, is now available in an open beta version on the Google Play Store.
LokLok is designed to replace the standard lock screen with one that can be shared with other smartphones. It has been in closed beta testing for several months before launching in its open beta version on Sunday. It allows users to even draw on their lock screens by just touching the display with their finger or stylus. Here is a list of its features:
- Grab your phone and it's there, start drawing without unlocking your phone
- Leave a note for others, it's the first thing they'll see when they reach for their phone
- Use it with your life partner or a group of close friends and stay in touch throughout the day
- Works like a white board, erase what's there or draw over it
- Take a photo to put on your friend's screen and draw over the photos they take
- Share your images on social media
- Groups are completely private, nobody can see you or search for you
- No history is saved, once you erase it it's gone
Since this is a beta version, there will likely be issues with the software so download and install on your Android device at your own risk. Will you be jumping in to try out LokLok?