Looks like a pretty decent Google+ update is coming down the pike, according to Google's Virgil Dobjanschi. Rolling out in the next day or so in version 4.1 is:
- Easier switching between accounts. You won't have to sign out and then back in anymore. Same for pages you manage.
- Better options for sharing your location. You'll get to choose just how precise a location you share with your circles, and it's done on a per-circle basis. So you could share the city for folks you don't know as well, and be more precise with folks you do.
- Google Apps for Business. Finally supported.
- Access photos and video from Google Drive. Maybe one day everything will live in one place. But for now, it's good to be able to get to them wherever they are.
- Bye-bye Messenger, hello Hangouts. No great surprise here, and perhaps the bigger news is taht you'll be able to export all you Messenger conversation from Google Takeout.
Indeed, a good update. If you're not yet seeing it, hang tight. And if for some reason you've yet to circle us, we're at google.com/+androidcentral.
Source: +Virgil Dobjanschi