File Manager is one of the first Honeycomb-optimized file managers for Android. It's one of those utilities you have to have on your Android 3.0 tablet, no questions asked. With Android, you're not forced to use a separate program on your computer to add or move files around, so a file browser of some sort is awful handy. You can use it to keep track of and sort all your pictures, videos, documents, and anything else you can think of that you're keeping around in your tablet's storage space.
With File Manager HD, you really don't need to ever hook up the cable to your computer. It has a built-in LAN browser, so any shared files or folders from your computer (Windows, Mac and Linux) are available right from the comfort of your easy chair. It's full of other great features, too:
- High definition (1280x800) support
- 3 sets of commercial icons for 60+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
- Cut, copy, paste and cancel progress dialogs
- List and grid view for file browsing
- Compress and decompress support
- Search and share files
- Multiple selection and sorting support
- Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
- Built-in text editor and swf player
You can find File Manager HD in the Android Market, for devices running Android 3.0 and higher. We've got a couple pictures and the download link after the break.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: