Another crazy week has come to an end, and we finally got to see up close and personal an in depth look at Honeycomb. Phil ventured off to Cali to get us some great information, which can be recapped here, and well it looks like it has some amazing stuff in store for the tablet market. Let's take a look at some of what you may have missed over the course of the past week below.
- Google's Honeycomb even recap
- Gingerbread web browser security flaw exposed, and explained (us, worry?)
- Android 2.1 and up now on 90 percent of all Android devices
- Angry Birds update brings 30 new levels
- Another look at the upcoming HTC 'Saga'
- HTC Inspire 4G interactive demo found online
- Samsung bringing a portrait QWERTY to Sprint?
- T-Mobile presents the Galaxy S 4G
- Hands-on with the HTC Inspire 4G
- HTC Merge (yeah, really) passes the FCC, still headed to Alltel?
- LG G-Slate spotted on YouTube, Google branding visible
- Chad Johnson, aka Ochocinco, gets a Motorola Xoom
- T-Mobile drops LG G-slate details -- Honeycomb, 8.9-inch screen, 3D graphics
- Honeycomb on Nook Color updated with major fixes
- Dell Streak 7 on sale now at T-Mobile
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus hands on: Unfulfilled potential
Samsung refuses to lets its dream of Android tablets die, and the latest example of this is the Galaxy Tab S7+. It's an incredibly well-built gadget with premium specs galore, but is it enough to overcome the state of Android on a tablet in 2020?
Did you pre-order the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a seriously impressive device, and as of right now, pre-orders are open. Have you splurged for the phone yet?
If you're a true Note fan, the Note 20 Ultra is the only phone to get
The little differences may seem superfluous to the general smartphone buyer, but they mean a lot to someone who's historically been attracted to the Galaxy Note. Samsung itself reiterates constantly that the Note line is for the "power users" and the "Galaxy fans" — the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the only model that still embodies that mindset.
Keep your Note 10 protected and thin with these great cases
The Galaxy Note 10 is a powerful, beautiful, and incredibly thin phone. Retain the slim profile while also adding ample protection with these thin cases!