This week, Ara, Nick, Jeramy, and Chris Wedel survey the smartwatch landscape and offer suggestions on the best ones for fitness. They also talk about Samsung's blown Exynos 2200 launch schedule, Spotify's blown lossless streaming, and how a judge has dealt a blow to Meta regarding an FTC lawsuit.
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Samsung misses its initial Exynos 2200 launch schedule — here's why | Android Central
- Spotify delays its long-awaited feature for premium users indefinitely | Android Central
- Judge deals a blow to Meta, allows FTC antitrust lawsuit to move forward | Android Central
- Google Nest speakers are losing this handy feature due to Sonos ruling | Android Central
- Population: One developers roll out the fix to the communications issue | Android Central
- New Android 13 features could make your lock screen more useful | Android Central
- Future Wear OS smartwatches will finally cater to the lefties of the world | Android Central
- Here's what Google and Fitbit need to do to keep pace with Samsung and Apple in the wearables space | Android Central
- What fitness tech and apps do the Android Central staff actually use? | Android Central
- How I'm using fitness tech to train for my marathon | Android Central
- Fitness trackers keep ditching buttons for touchscreens, and it's terrible | Android Central
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through March 31. Terms and conditions apply.
- Surfshark: All you need in a VPN — and more. Go to Surfshark.deals/ACP and use code ACP to get 83% off plus 3 extra months for free when you sign up!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.