Another week has passed us by, and the Android news continued to flow. With Google changing leaders, the Xoom shows us a price tag, and much more, it is easy to have missed something along the way. If you took your eyes off the site for any reason this week, it is almost guaranteed you missed something, so let's take a look at what you may have missed.
- CyanogenMod 7 Gingerbread nightlies pushing now!
- Sprint notices you're using data, is adding $10/month fee to all smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Ace picture arises, much still unknown about it
- Samsung Vibrant 4G launching Feb. 23?
- T-Mobile Vibrant 4G shows itself
- Verizon employees getting training on the upcoming HTC Thunderbolt
- Samsung prepping Nexus S update to fix Android SMS bug
- T-Mobile USA confirms Sidekick 4G, Galaxy S 4G
- New HTC Android device renders leaked
- Motorola Atrix 4G meets FCC approval
- HTC Gratia coming to Europe this February