Here we are, concluding another week in which we did not see any Android 2.3 leaks, or official updates. As we continue to hold our breath for this update, plenty more Android related news continues to flow. Let's take a look at some of the fun information that has been announced over the course of the past week.
- Bootlace creators bringing Froyo to iPhone 4, iPad
- Comcast Xfinity Android app first look
- What we may see in Gingerbread, as tipped at Google IO in May
- Verizon to offer free streaming of NFL games this weekend
- New Snapdragon processors on the way -- snappier speeds lower power use
- Google CEO teases Gingerbread on Samsung Nexus S
- LG Star: Dual-core Tegra 2 in 2011
- Nexus S teaser video now available for your viewing pleasure
- Sprint Samsung Transform review
- Sony Ericsson Anzu X12 gets handled and has its specs revealed
- LG Apex available from US Cellular on Friday
- Will the world phone Droid Pro work on AT&T or T-Mobile in the United States?
- LG Optimus One review
- Acer Liquid E Froyo update available
- AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Tab available Nov. 21 for $649; data starts at $15 a month
- US Cellular to offer Galaxy Tab on Nov. 19 -- $399 on contract after rebate
- Sprint Galaxy Tab updated to address Exchage policy?
- Enhance your Galaxy Tab experience by adding Bluetooth keyboard, mouse
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now available on Bell -- just not in all store locations
- Viewsonic 10" G tablet hits Staples Black Friday ads for only $399