Have a garage full of stuff you never see any more? How about a closet full of clothes that no longer interests you? Have you thought about ways to get rid of it all but give up after a while and just never do it? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you may want to have a look at Listia. They've released their new app in the Android Market and if you're looking to trade your old stuff possibly for new stuff, the app can help you do it:
- List any item directly from your Android phone
- Search, browse and discover items others are giving away
- Keep tabs on your favorite listings, as well as the most popular items up for grabs
- Get live alerts and reminders for items on your watch list
- Review seller profiles before you buy
- Bid and win the things you want!
- Find listings close to you, in over 3,000 global cities
Listia works on a credits system, meaning any action you take -- can earn you credits. You sign up, that's 400 credits. You post an item that's 100 credits. There is no cash involved, so unlike eBay or Craigslist list you never have to worry abt losing out on actual money. You can hit the break to download the app and check out the service, or if you're looking for more info just hit the source link.
- Filed under: