We continue to wait for the Android 2.1 update to come to the Samsung Moment, but there is still a maintenance fix rolling out. If you gone to a Sprint Store to do it, you can now install it yourself. Here's what's being fixed:
- Network Assist GPS to allow indoor location fix.
- Updates to several third-party apps, including Visual Voicemail, NFL, NASCAR and Sprint TV.
- Change to Emergency Dial on lock screen.
- Hard reset available in recovery mode: remove and reinsert battery; press volume down, send and end keys until reboot option pops up; scroll to wipe data/factory reset; press OK.
- Various improvements to battery life.
- Related devices: