After having acquired Divide, a company that helps users manage their work-life balance by creating containers for enterprise and personal content on Android phones, Google is now launching the Divide Productivity Preview on the Play store. The suite is at this time invite-only and integrates well with Android Lollipop thanks to a clean Material Design interface. The Design Productivity Preview could only be used at this time with the Android IT Preview Program, according to Google.
Divide Productivity Preview provides a complete set of apps for business email, calendar, contacts, tasks, downloads to get your job done with speed, simplicity and security. With your IT manager's support, Divide Productivity Preview is your gateway to your existing corporate Exchange/ActiveSync or Notes-compatible infrastructure.
And here are some of the productivity apps supported by the Divide Productivity Preview:
- Mail: S/MIME, HTML, gestures, flag messages for follow-up, out of office
- Calendar: Create/edit meetings, accept/decline invitations, highlight VIP calendar alerts
- Contacts: Corporate directory lookup, mark contacts as VIPs, export to personal address book
- Tasks: Set, view, edit, sort, delete tasks
- Downloads: Save, view and share attachments
Are you part of the preview program? Is Divide something you're looking forward to trying out to help balance work and life?