Craving some more fantasy action on your Android device? You can now get your fantasy RPG on in "Battleheart Legacy," released today as a follow up to the very popular "Battleheart." For anyone not familiar with the original, Battleheart Legacy features an immersive fantasy world, engaging real-time combat system, and loads of character customization.
Features of the game include:
- A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
- Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
- An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
- Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
- Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
As an added bonus, and carry-over from the original, there are no gimmicky in-app purchases to worry about. Unfortunately, however, there is no immersive mode, so you'll have to deal with pesky virtual buttons on the screen at all times.
You can pick this gem up on the Play Store now for $4.99.
Did you play through the original Battleheart? Are you planning on picking this one up? Let us know in the comments!