Google has updated their Google Play support page for questions about Nexus 7 order and delivery, and have given some solid shipping dates. All orders placed before July 13 will be processed and shipped "soon". Here's the breakdown for orders from the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia:
- In the US: We’ve shipped all standalone Nexus 7 8GB orders (e.g.: those without a case, charger or Nexus Q). By the end of day on July 19 (PDT), we will have shipped all standalone Nexus 7 16GB orders placed through July 11 (PDT), and upgraded these orders to overnight shipping. We will process the remaining standalone Nexus 7 16GB orders by the end of next week with overnight shipping.
- If you ordered your tablet with a case, charger or Nexus Q, your Nexus 7 will ship this week with overnight shipping, in some cases ahead of the rest of your order. But don’t worry, the rest of your order will be on its way soon.
- In Canada: We’ve shipped all Nexus 7 8GB orders. We are in the process of shipping Nexus 7 16GB orders and will ship them in 1-2 weeks.
- In the UK: All Nexus 7 8GB orders will ship by July 20 (BST). All Nexus 7 16GB orders placed through June 30 (BST), will ship by July 20 (BST). The remaining Nexus 7 16GB orders will ship next week.
- In Australia: All Nexus 7 8GB and Nexus 7 16GB orders will be fulfilled by the end of day on July 19 (AEST) and will arrive in 3-5 days.
Remember, this only applies to orders placed on or before July 13 If this applies to you, and you don't get your Nexus 7 according to this timeline, you're directed to call Google support at 1-855-83-NEXUS (63987).
While you wait, there's always the Nexus 7 forums. Why wait alone?
Source: Google Play Support. Thanks, Brian!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: