T-Mobile just dropped a few more deets on the upcoming Samsung Vibrant -- the U.S. carrier's version of the Samsung Galaxy S. Here's what they said:
- Samsung "Hummingbird" processor at 1GHz.
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen.
- It "benefits from enhanced speeds with T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network, but it’s not an HSPA+ device." (Oooook.)
- Dimensions: 4.82 x 2.54 x 0.39 inches.
- 5MP rear camera. (No front camera like on the Euro version of the Galaxy S)
- Will launch with Android 2.1.
So, nothing we didn't already know, really, but it's nice to see T-Mobile (slowly -- painfully slowly) give us some more info. [T-Mobile]