The Galaxy S is Samsung's first high-end Android handset and an ambitious one at that. Samsung ambitiously aimed at releasing this phone in as many markets as possible, and they have largely succeeded with that goal. This version is the original and most ubiquitous, as it can be found in most places outside the US. When it came time for a possible US release, the carriers wanted to customize the phone in order to make it unique for them, which resulted in the Captivate, Vibrant, Epic4G, Fascinate and Mesmerize.
The Samsung Galaxy S boasts impressive specs, including:
- 4-inch Super-AMOLED screen
- 5MP camera
- Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- 1GHz Hummingbird processor
- 8GB internal memory
Top Samsung Galaxy S Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S Forum Threads
- What is this Please check Network connection?
- My Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 gts7582 shows a screen select boot mode, what should I do?
- How can I get the front camera of my Samsung Galaxy working?
- Why is my sm G900I not updating?
- How can I confirm pictures upload?
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy running so slow?
- How do I reinstall the Galaxy app on my Samsung S1?
- How do I get rid of widebroid.org on explorer on Samsung phone?
- How do I save photos sent to me on my gmail account to the gallery on my Samsung Galaxy?
- How do I play sd movie files on my Samsung Galaxy ssd?
- See All Threads