The Galaxy S is Samsung's first high-end Android handset and an ambitious one at that. Samsung ambitiously aimed at releasing this phone in as many markets as possible, and they have largely succeeded with that goal. This version is the original and most ubiquitous, as it can be found in most places outside the US. When it came time for a possible US release, the carriers wanted to customize the phone in order to make it unique for them, which resulted in the Captivate, Vibrant, Epic4G, Fascinate and Mesmerize.
The Samsung Galaxy S boasts impressive specs, including:
- 4-inch Super-AMOLED screen
- 5MP camera
- Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- 1GHz Hummingbird processor
- 8GB internal memory
Top Samsung Galaxy S Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S Forum Threads
- How do I switch between LTE and 3G on my Galaxy phone?
- Why can't I play the music off my sd card?
- The soft keys (menu, home, back, and search) on my phone (Galaxy s, sch-i500) won't work. How can I get them working?
- Why isn't my phone lock screen responding?
- How do I add Skype as a call option on my Samsung Galaxy/AT&T 4g lte phone?
- Why do my un-deleted emails on my Samsung Galaxy get deleted after a week?
- Which phone should I get the Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5?
- Do emails deleted from my Samsung Galaxy delete from the server?
- Why is my laptop not recognizing my phone in download mode?
- How do I backup my efs data on my Samsung Galaxy S duos(GT-S7562)?
- See All Threads